- Pump it moderately (3-7 times recommended)
- Press down key plate (for ejecting bolt)
- Insert bullet into slot
- Replace bolt to original position
Adjusting Up and Down
Turn Disc A :
- Clockwise --> slot goes down --> upper target
- Anti --> clockwise --> slot goes up --> lower target
To maintain the performance of the air rifle, lubrication is recommended (recommendation: once every 150 shots). Parts to be lubricated shown in the diagram above (2 pins and the wool ring) Use SAE 30 oil.
Note: Avoid using other standard of lubrication
Trigger lock equipped
- Press button from left to lock trigger
- Press button from right to release trigger
- Adult Supervision required for children under 18 years of age
- Never point rifle at people, animals and properties.
- Always handle rifle as if it is loaded
- Always point rifle to a safe direction
- Never leave rifle loaded and charged (Always empty before storing)
- Always exercise extreme caution when operating air rifle
- Always observe surrounding before shooting
(make sure there is no chance of anyone getting into your line of sight) (Be sure of your target and beyond)
Failure to follow directions and warnings may cause serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Please use responsibly.
Cannon Air ® 2003